Pyramid Head (Now A W.i.p)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caboos318

So, i have been looking for a couple hours now and i am haveing no luck. Does any one know where i can get a Pyramid Head? I have no time to make one, and i would rather buy a HD then make a not so HD one. Even a mold, i can paint and finish. ;]

Silent%20Hill%20-%20Pyramid%20Head%20x2.jpg

Yeah...I highly doubt that you're going to find a mold for a thing that big. Looks like something you're going to have to hand make.

EDIT: Those are sweet costumes though. Pyramid Head is freaking creepy.

I'm sure it's been molded, but I doubt here. Search for Silent Hill forums ;)

Would be do-able though. And casts in fiberglass wouldn't be too heavy.

I think i am going to turn this into a wip thread here in a couple hours. When 405th went down i did a lot of research and what not, so i going to try and build an HD Pyramid Head. Let me get started, and i will post pix :]

so, i dont know if i should start a new thread or if this one needs to be moved or if it is ok right where it is.

Anyway, this is my main ref pic

pyramidhead019.jpg

This is what i am going to mount the helm to.

silenthill.jpg

This is a paper model i made to use as a scale.

100_0644.jpg

100_0646.jpg

100_0645.jpg

so, let me know what you think. :]

It would be much easier to simply do a scratch build with some foam board. Pep will not only consume enormous amounts of cardstock, but it will be very flimsy and probably bend when you apply resin to it.

Also, why are you doing the movie version? :eek

I am doing a scatch build. I using the paper as I way to scale it. Also I am doing the movie one because that is all I know of silent hill. I have not ever played the games, but I do plan on doing one of the orignal Pyramid Head after this one :]

Caboos318 said:
I am doing a scatch build. I using the paper as I way to scale it. Also I am doing the movie one because that is all I know of silent hill. I have not ever played the games, but I do play on doing one of the orignal Pyramid Head after this one :]

You should play Silent Hill 2, then. It's much scarier because it looks like more of a punishment/burden to wear than the one in the movie. But it depends on whether you're going for the cool looking style or the creepy/holy $#!T run style.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going for the movie style. i out of all the Pyramid Head pix i have seen i like the movie one the best.

tho i will be using this sword. not the one from the movie

EDIT: ... never mind ... image thing not working

way, cool. thanks :] i just started on the sword tonight. i hope i can finish it tomorrow. i will get pix up later :]

thanks agin

Ok I remember having to survive against this guy in silent hill 2 on xbox original... major suck. But this makes the first time I've seen a recreation but I'll check a few sources.

I really need some ideas of how to do the eye like places on the helm. I want it to look like it should but still be able to see out of it, even if vison is very limited. just so i can see whats in front of me.

Any ideas?

Also in an above post i said i should finish my sword today. its a lie. i shoul be able to get a good ruff draft/cut of it done, but there is no way i can get it finished completly. i will be doing way to much detail work on it, :lol

Wow. I almost forgot about Pyramid Head! That would be a sweet costume to behold.

I gotta be honest... Pyramid Head kinda creeps me out! :eek

so, i have almost got the sword done. I have built it out of cardboard. it has 4 layers 2 biger and 2 smaller on the top for support and to add thickness to it. I then have a metal bar going down the top of it for the handle. The bar has been bolted into place with 3 bolts on each side. I have just a couple more cuts to make on the tip of the blade for the shape of it. I will then be on the bondo stage, after that detailing and painting :]

I know, i know, pix or it didnt happen!!! so i guess as of now you think i didnt happen but i trying to find my camera cord, maybe i will try my cell phone.

I'm actually working on a pyramid head costume myself, it's a pretty old thread

but you could try searching for it, it might help you a little bit if you want to

build stilts cause isn't pyramid head 7 or 8 feet tall? Also, if you want the great

knife to look undeniably amazing I hear that some skateboard shops sell these tapes

that you put on the tail of the board so that when you manual or grind it shoots

off sparks, imagine walking down the street, dragging the great knife behind you

with sparks flying off of it, that'd be awesome!

Also, in my experience you won't really need that helmet, with the way it's built

it'll be pretty top heavy so you shouldn't have any problems with it slipping off

the back of your head.

If you need any suggestions or help just shoot me a P.M I'll be glad to help :D

*UPDATE*

Ok. sorry for not doing this faster, i dont have a lot of time on my hands. Anyways, I have all the cardboard on the sword and I am just about to head outside to do a little of the bonding, but befor i do that i going to update you :]

What I have done to it - added a thin layer of cardboard to the bottom for am edge, finished trimming it, put the top and back peices on, got idea for stilts. Now from tip to tip it is about 64-1/2 inchs long and about 2 - 2-1/2 thick.

So, here we are

1013091646a.jpg

I messed up a little, well big, but still got it fix

1013091646b.jpg

Heres that exta cardboard for the edge

1013091647a.jpg

The top

1013091649b.jpg

The back

1013091720a.jpg

Almost to the helmet

@ Jesmikz908 - I like your helm, it looks good, but you never updated that next sunday like you said :[

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back