Pyramid Head (Now A W.i.p)

Status
Not open for further replies.
my hands hurt from helping you cut that! however its going to be so worth it!!! i love my doctor pepper shorts lol-loves!!!

-wiffy

lol, thanks guys, I got the bondo on one side and i will finish bondo tommorow, thats when i will put more pix up. Also, i forgot to do this in my last post, a big THANKS to my wife (HaloChick69) for helping me with this project :]

Its looking good man! I can't wait to see the finished product!! Keep up the good work and you will have a fan-freaking-tastic product! :p

Hope you don't splatter on impact,

-Loki

Last edited by a moderator:
I was planning on doing the same costume this Halloween, what are you planning on doing for the robe/skirt thing?

1diotic Gen1us said:
I was planning on doing the same costume this Halloween, what are you planning on doing for the robe/skirt thing?

i was thinking just a basic tan cloth with sewing done for getting a plastice tan table cover, then cut and sew it with add coloring. maybe i will go all out and make it out of skin ... lol ... aka leather

So, i didnt get time to work on anything today, but I said I would post pix, so heres on for ya. this is what I did yesterday.

1014092043a.jpg

i should be doing more tommorow ... i really hope at least

Wow nice great knife,just please dont haunt me.I remember i almost crapped myself with my first encounter with pyramid head in 2003

[hijack] I only recently got into the project after realizing I had no money

to buy a halloween costume :pMines not too highly detailed it's more

like a custom helmet. I'll delete my old thread and make a new one with

finished pictures soon. [/highjack] Sorry for hijackiing your thread,

Feel free to delete this post if you want :)

Bad news guys, it is now cold and snowy here so i cant work on my sword right now.

Good (and bad, but looking at the bright side of things) news is that, I have the swine flu and get 4 days off of work to work on the Head part of Pyramid Head :] so, I will try to have pix up later today but I not promising.

AHHH, cold and snowy!!!

jpeg_reencoded.jpg

Caboos318 said:
Bad news guys, it is now cold and snowy here so i cant work on my sword right now.

Good (and bad, but looking at the bright side of things) news is that, I have the swine flu and get 4 days off of work to work on the Head part of Pyramid Head :] so, I will try to have pix up later today but I not promising.

AHHH, cold and snowy!!!

jpeg_reencoded.jpg

Dude tell me about it....i have at least an inch on my lawn..and its currently...29.5 degrees F here. You know what Im talking about dude..and I still need to bust out the rest of my suit so I can work the logan lanes bowling alley halloween :phaha CURSE YOU WEATHER!! Hope you and your wifey can figure out someway so that you can get your stuffs done!

-Loki

yeah, same here, snow got worse as the day went on :(

anyway, I did get all my helm sized and drawn up on the cardboard, thats about it tho. So i didnt think that was really worth a picture. I will have it cut out and maybe glued (if i can convinse my wife to go to teh store for me, because i sick ... ;) <3 my wife) after i get some sleep, then it will be much more worth a picture or two.

Man, this makes 3 double posts on one page ... lol

*UPDATE*

I kinda lied to you guys... sorry. I could not sleep last night, so instead of waiting till now to start my cutting i just did it last night.

a side

1028090742b.jpg

all the cuts

1028090742a.jpg

1028090739a.jpg

both sides

1028090741a.jpg

Now i must do more cutting ... ... my hands hurt. Anyway, i must cut the eyes, border, and bottom rim out now. Then get it all mounted to the hard hat, paint it, detail it, and befor all this i might do a very very very thin layer of bondo just for a more smooth effect and easier detailing, but I,m torn.

I would like to also take this time so say sorry for the not so good pix. All I have is my phone till I find my camra cord.

Also, I should have more pix up laters. thanks for tuning in and may our paths cross agin ... :)

Looking good so far, here in Wyoming we have almost a foot of snow and well be in the eye of the storm tomarrow so itll be nicer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back