Québec

Status
Not open for further replies.

GarzakAzur

la description le dit. je voudrais savoir si moi et de lastspartan on est les seul Québecois sur ce site.

the description said it I want to know if me and the lastspartan are the only Québecois on this site.

je crois l'americans et le europeans, mais je ne crois pas les Quebecois.

Im not, i live in the states but iv been out of states alot ans speek a few diff languages

I'm not, I'm from BC, but hey, I've got a question for you. How come Quebec is always excluded from contests? For example GM is having a contest to give away a BumbleBee (transformers) Camaro, and the contest is open to residents of the USA and Canada, excluding Quebec.

Because of law 101.

Every contests allowed in Quebec must be in french first. A lots of contests are just in english, unfortunately.

And yes, I think we are the only Quebeckers on this site :mad:

But Garzak, take the same sig as the one I have, put it on other forums, with a link to www.405th.com

no you are not alone ;) je suis de terrebonne et je suis presentement en train de faire mon armure de spartan et d'autre projet autre que halo . j'ai deja quelque costume autre que halo a mon actif dont un clone trooper episode 3 et ghostbuster . je fait partit de l,alliance imperiale , qui est un groupe de costumé qui a commencer juste avec des costume de star wars et maintenant touche a peu près tout se qui est scifi fantasy .

sorry for the french post

here a picture of me in my clone trooper .
P3270511-1.jpg

men thats a monk work cutting all the piece . it take me 3 hour for the left hand to finish it and now am working on the chest .

ps : si vous jouer a halo ou call of duty 4 ont pourait se faire des game si sa vous tente .

I'm not from Quebec, but I too am a Canadian member here on the board. I hail from Ontario. Glad to see there are a few more Canadian SPARTANs than I originally thought... :cool:

bleedoff said:
men thats a monk work cutting all the piece . it take me 3 hour for the left hand to finish it and now am working on the chest .
ps : si vous jouer a halo ou call of duty 4 ont pourait se faire des game si sa vous tente .
Who's model are you working on? The lastest Flying_Squirl mk vi?

PS : ConK3rS V2 <------- c'est mon gamertag ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha that awesome my topic rez from the dead whit two more Québecois. On va réussir a faire de quoi si on est de plus en plus.

Pat

Little Bump,

It's necro posting, but I don't want to start a new topic.

So I'd like to know if Quebec people are still active on the forums

1.LastSpartan
2.Garzak
3.Bleedoff.
4. Mowhawkdown

All the other ones seems to have left the forums. If you are not on the list, post your name here ;)

We can all see our locations to the left can't we?

Bah, maybe I am just tired of people actually necro-posting a lot on these forums, My bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back