Question on Helm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zataru

Ok, so i tried to make a BR but it didn't turn out too hot. But it was great practice and i have the time, some money, and want to try to make a helmet. So looking around i saw many helmets (just the start of them) that are basically made out of paper with lines and numbers on them formed into the shape of the help. My question is how and where can i download the images used to create the helmets? I do have pepakura designer2 and looked around in the template section but didn't see how to print or get the template out onto paper so i can fold it and start gluing paper onto it. Thanks for helping a noob out! :lol:

Read the stickies, 2-3 of them have the files you need, the ones most people use are

"How to use pepakura to make your armor" Scroll down a tiny bit and you will see the body parts, make sure you scale them right.

AoBfrost said:
Read the stickies, 2-3 of them have the files you need, the ones most people use are

"How to use pepakura to make your armor" Scroll down a tiny bit and you will see the body parts, make sure you scale them right.
which section is that in? o_O

Last edited by a moderator:
If you go to the Armor Creation section, then click on the "Pepakura and Cardboard Armor" section, its in the stickies, which is just the topics at the very top that are seperated from all of the other ones. You can find files for these in most of them, but there are some other great ones if you look farther down at other topics (like halo 3 peps!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back