Questions all around

Status
Not open for further replies.

NightmareDelta

OK. So now that I've asked some questions about how tough the armor is, it's opened up more questions.

1. What do you wear under the armor pieces?

2. How exactly do you get the armor on your person? I understand that some people use strapping and others use rivets...I'm curious if these are the only ways.

3. Can you literally sit on the armor piece? If I wear this to school next year am I going to have to take off the butt plate every time I sit?

4. What do you use to paint the armor...airbrush, paint brushes, types of paint?

5. Finally on a scale of one to ten how hard is it to make the pep armor with all the resin and glass?

I just want to thank you all in advance for all your help. Glad your not quick to shun someone new to this like me.
Keep on keepin on.
:Ryno:

1. What do you wear under the armor pieces?
Under Armor or Motor Pressure suit, anything that is black.

2. How exactly do you get the armor on your person? I understand that some people use strapping and others use

rivets...I'm curious if these are the only ways.
Buttons, snap ons, stapping, rivvets, and velcro.

3. Can you literally sit on the armor piece? If I wear this to school next year am I going to have to take off the butt plate every time I sit?

If you fiberglass it with atleast 10 coats.

4. What do you use to paint the armor...airbrush, paint brushes, types of paint?

Paint Cans, airbrush is cool no paint brushes Car paint

5. Finally on a scale of one to ten how hard is it to make the pep armor with all the resin and glass?

About 8-9. Ive been here for 2 months all i have is a sword and half a helmet. Some people have it done in 2 months but hey i take alot of breaks,
I just want to thank you all in advance for all your help. Glad your not quick to shun someone new to this like me.
Keep on keepin on.

Now using velcro....will the industrial velcro really keep it on you....or will any bump knock it off. My school doesn't have the most orderly halls...

NightmareDelta said:
Now using velcro....will the industrial velcro really keep it on you....or will any bump knock it off. My school doesn't have the most orderly halls...
Any velcro will work as long as your armor is fiberglassed at right scale.

Last edited by a moderator:
NightmareDelta said:
You'd think the sea of people would part if they saw Master Chief walking down the hallway...

Leadingspartan said:
Ive been here for 2 months all i have is a sword and half a helmet.
Do you have some pics of the sword that I can see, I am interested in making a sword.

FlaymSior said:
You'd think the sea of people would part if they saw Master Chief walking down the hallway...
Lol.

On Topic: How would you typically attach the velcro - superglue or some other method or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back