Questions on Weathering and Detailing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maj Pain

Hey guys I watched a weathering technique video here on the site and i was wondering what the guy used to wipe off the black spray paint to help give shadows. Was it a nylon sock? a sponge? Also does anyone know if Foamies foam sheets will hold up to the resing process? For those who don't know Foamies is sponge like material for building crafts. Anyways i wanted to use that instead of cardboard for detailing. Thanx in advance for any reply.

Major Pain said:
Hey guys I watched a weathering technique video here on the site and i was wondering what the guy used to wipe off the black spray paint to help give shadows. Was it a nylon sock? a sponge? Also does anyone know if Foamies foam sheets will hold up to the resing process? For those who don't know Foamies is sponge like material for building crafts. Anyways i wanted to use that instead of cardboard for detailing. Thanx in advance for any reply.
it will prolly melt. ive put some resin on sculpting foam once and it basically dissolved

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanx for the quick response. Your knowledge is invaluable. I quess i will just use cardboard. Any info on the weathering?

it was probably just a sock or a headband. the difference shouldn't be noticeable.
just make sure you wipe it right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back