R. Forearm Almost Done (Cardboard)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seno Ypsamee

Hey guys, I'm almost done with the first part of my armor!

I just have to cut out a few more pieces and put it together, but as soon as I'm finished, I'll post some pics.

Thanks guys for all the help you have given me up to now, and thanks for getting me prepared for the work to come!

thisismadness2 said:
i would post pics or this topic will be closed
Well thats a nice your welcome response... :p

Hope I helped in some way :D And I agree with him, you need pics, so pics plox? :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang it, I'm trying, just about to finish now, but my camera is dead... this day has sucked royally, and this was basically a "thank you" thread, lol

I'll try to get pics really soon, I may have to go use my neighbor's camera...

Seno 'Ypsamee said:
Dang it, I'm trying, just about to finish now, but my camera is dead... this day has sucked royally, and this was basically a "thank you" thread, lol

I'll try to get pics really soon, I may have to go use my neighbor's camera...
Yea, those days happen sometimes. But anyway i agree with everyone else, post some pics- although your camera is dead, try to get pics up and running and soon as possible. -Ice

Ice said:
Yea, those days happen sometimes. But anyway i agree with everyone else, post some pics- although your camera is dead, try to get pics up and running and soon as possible. -Ice
Crap, earliest pics will be tomorrow, sorry guys, this thread will most likely be locked by then, so...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back