reach legendary edition problems.. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

lizander

I bought the legendary edition, but I am completely missing the codes for the flaming helmet and the elite armour.., has anyone else had this kind of problem? Does anyone know how I can get the codes? cause I really want them lol :p

I found my card behind the game's manual. There should be two cards: one is a 2 day XBL pass, the other is the Legendary bonus code :0

I found my card behind the game's manual. There should be two cards: one is a 2 day XBL pass, the other is the Legendary bonus code :0

Actually the Legendary Content and the XBox Live 2-Day Pass are both on the same card - the 2nd card is the Recon Helmet and shows up as "Standard Edition Bonus Content" when you redeem the code. Ask me how I know... ;)

Actually the Legendary Content and the XBox Live 2-Day Pass are both on the same card - the 2nd card is the Recon Helmet and shows up as "Standard Edition Bonus Content" when you redeem the code. Ask me how I know... ;)

Oh .. that's strange. I swear it was on two different cards ... I am at work right now so memory could be patchy lol
Bnet searching is dead atm, so I can't help right now :(

ohhh, ok that makes sense why I couldn't find the codes :p I found these two cards in with game manual when I opened it up :)

Thanks a ton to all who posted! :D

@ dog wizard: lol ok,..... how do u know? ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back