REAL Iron Man/War Machine peps, 405th teamup!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking about this thread.

What do you guys think, should I open a new one where I can edit first post adding new files or go on with this one?

thats not a bad idea, but i hope you will put a link here so we know you moved the thread LOL

and yes the foot was unfolded and i got after my downloading issue was solved... i cant tell you how great you guys are and how kind you guys are treating a noob like me, thanks

http://www.flickr.com/photos/90335592@N07/8208026340/in/photostream/lightbox/

its a Solidworks render of an iron man helmet..... is it possible to export an unfold in pepakura????

Probablly you can , you only need to export it as obj and import the file from pepakura sw and begin the magic.

It´s a good model but my V4 helmet is made from the cgi movie files so is the most accurate ever so you don´t need to do all the hard work to have an unfolded helmet to build:

helmet v4.0.zip

See you!

Probablly you can , you only need to export it as obj and import the file from pepakura sw and begin the magic.

It´s a good model but my V4 helmet is made from the cgi movie files so is the most accurate ever so you don´t need to do all the hard work to have an unfolded helmet to build:

hooo god to hear this, thanks... :) ,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back