Recent wip halo 3 rogue

So back in February one of my friends did a deployment with me as my handler my first time armoring up and as the rest of the group talked to her and a couple of friends we have on the fireteam convinced her to armor up. Her inspiration after I showed her some bad ass female characters and got her hooked on rvb I started work on a 3d printed agent Carolina armor set for her that has been about 65 percent printed and in various states of finishing work, sanding, and primer. Here is everything for the most part up to this point as I get ready to start the second round of printing after we had to order more supplies.
 

Attachments

TurboCharizard

Division PR, RMO and BCO
Division Staff
405th Regiment Officer
Community Staff
So back in February one of my friends did a deployment with me as my handler my first time armoring up and as the rest of the group talked to her and a couple of friends we have on the fireteam convinced her to armor up. Her inspiration after I showed her some bad ass female characters and got her hooked on rvb I started work on a 3d printed agent Carolina armor set for her that has been about 65 percent printed and in various states of finishing work, sanding, and primer. Here is everything for the most part up to this point as I get ready to start the second round of printing after we had to order more supplies.
Based on the shin image you might want to look into getting a brace for your z-axis or possibly slow down your print speed to reduce ringing and extrusion issues. It'll help you have smoother surfaces which saves you sanding and post-processing time to get nice glossy surfaces.

The pieces you do have look awesome, good luck with the last push to finish the costume!
 
Based on the shin image you might want to look into getting a brace for your z-axis or possibly slow down your print speed to reduce ringing and extrusion issues. It'll help you have smoother surfaces which saves you sanding and post-processing time to get nice glossy surfaces.

The pieces you do have look awesome, good luck with the last push to finish the costume!
I started having some shadowing and found out my bed was loose on a print before the shins and after I printed the shin I started having issues after inspection yesterday I found out my extruder arm is cracked and I'm awaiting a new one. So this week is all for maintenance and post processing on the parts that are complete
 
So a little bit of an update on my progress. The arms, legs, and boots are all in base coat and we have the under suit jacket in just need to find a day to mock it all up and get it mounted.
 

Attachments

So I haven't posted any updates in a while but the project is moving along. All parts are printed and moving into final stages of mounting, painting, or priming.
 

Attachments

Top