Not open for further replies.

Alpha

Military Liaison
405th Regiment Officer
Community Staff
Member DIN
S037
Hey Everyone!

Long time, gotta love 2020 for that. Awhile back me and Zeta built our Recluse and Goblin armors. Thought it was about time we shared the files for them. These began life as the Halo 5 game files found within the armory. I cleaned them up, added detail, and did lots of work to make them printable. These will need to be cut to fit your printer and scaled appropriately to your body but are a good start. If you need any help feel free to reach out.

Goblin Files Folder
Recluse File Folder

-A

Just for fun here is us with Hazel and Owen at Outpost...here's hoping for another in 2021.
20190706_161359.jpg

Amazing! Hey would you be okay with us asking for a low poly version to unfold for foam templates? Just trying to help improve our armory

For sure. What would you mean by low poly, need a lower file size?
It would be that basically. Basically less triangles? I went to unfold the foot and it is 80K almost in faces alone and anything else will make Pepakura crash ODCA this is more your thing mind helping me explain it?

That makes sense. I'll see what I can do on lowering the triangle count for pep.

Hey Everyone!

Long time, gotta love 2020 for that. Awhile back me and Zeta built our Recluse and Goblin armors. Thought it was about time we shared the files for them. These began life as the Halo 5 game files found within the armory. I cleaned them up, added detail, and did lots of work to make them printable. These will need to be cut to fit your printer and scaled appropriately to your body but are a good start. If you need any help feel free to reach out.

Goblin Files Folder
Recluse File Folder

-A

Just for fun here is us with Hazel and Owen at Outpost...here's hoping for another in 2021.
View attachment 299845
Heck yeah! I've been working on a recluse ambition build and planning it out for he past about year and a half (but have been dreaming of it for a bit over 2 years now), and I didnt decide to make a forum post on it until about a year ago and I've taken a glance at your guy's build a few times. Also, the link to the drive with the files are locked, but this will certainly help with getting this build done in the next two years, thank you guys so much for sharing!

If your interesting in the build I'm referring to, please feel free to check it out [RIGHT HERE]

They should be opened up now. If not just do a request for access. Working to try to get them uploaded to the armory as well. Good luck with the build!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back