Recon Helmet, An Australian First?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone,

This Helm is part of my armor set and still a lot work to be done. When I have pictures of the improvement I'll post them. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

I still would like to have pictures of the Helmet so I can add more detail, and can anyone confirm that there are lights on this helmet? I thought there are on the area near the jaw on both sides, can anyone confirm this?

Durlaburban said:
wow i like recon armor!! that helmet looks like it would be great for snowy conditions. the black under the eyes would cut down on snow blindness. wow what a truely functional helmet.

Thanks mate, I plan to make this helmet fully functional once completed. Such as it will have real filters installed for breathing, vent and fan/s. I've never though of it been used in snow conditions, but that's a great idea to incorporate into the design. Visor and the Black bit is currently just for show.

But once it is completed, I'll posting pictures of our servicemen wearing it in the desert. Since a lot of my Army mate have shown interest in my armor project. I told them if you get caught or shot in it, I'm not liable ;)

SPaRtaN-1I7 said:
Too bad the only place it snows down here is like Threadbo, Hotham and Perisher Blue :cautious:

Tell me about it :cautious: More than likely my Helm will contain features that will enable you to survive the Australian climate (It's mostly hot here).

Fragclone said:

I'm not familiar with that term, but thanks.

Ironcobra3000 said:
Congratulations on being the first ever to complete this helmet.
:D it looks amazing.

Once again thanks mate, but she ain't finished yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quick! tell me what you used to oput the pieces together!!!!

edit:$h and im sure that their are no lights on the recon helmet, but you can add it if you want. I think they only use the flash light from usualy their guns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back