Recon Helmet W.I.P. Better late than never.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panda 001

Hello fellow 405th member, its the one and only Panda 001 (GamerTag S 039), thank you thank you i know you guys missed me, and.. .. wait, you don't know who i am? don't blame you, LOL Enough of the lame jokes and narcissists remarks, XD. So i made this thing called Recon helmet, (profile pic) and it has being sitting in my room next to MarkVI Helmet and my SPI Helmet, all of them in cardstock, until today. today i woke up felling awesome, then i saw my wallet and said, crap, i still don't have a job,:'( i haven't finish paying my new preorder for the new Reach Xbox, at least i paid for the legendary game, but then it hit me, how can i make my self feel better, well, simple, why don't i start working in at least finishing 1 helmet for the release date. so knowing i have no money, i was thinking how do i finish this thing, well for the mexican i am, i remembered that i know how to make Piñatas, haha!! Paper-Mache, not the best idea for a helmet, i know, but bear with me, (i'm broke), i'll sand it to try to make it as smooth as possible with some fine sand paper i have around, and some spray cans, (i don't tagg) for the color, but my only problem is the visor, yeah not the simplest thing to come out with without a budget. XD, so fellow 405thers, im looking forward to same ideas and./or suggestions.
and without further adiou heres my helmet so far.
Im using Belakor helmet model, unfolded by Macattack64 :) default settings, it fits almost perfectly, theres no need for padding, but i got a fat head so kind of hard to get it on. :p more pics ass soon as i get back from my jobs interviews, wish me luck.:D
by the way, im using my phone to take pics since my cam got stolen. :p
SSPX8547.jpgSSPX8546.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back