Red Mark 6 Armour build (3d printed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just finished printing out this helmet. Did you buy your visor from branfuhr studios on etsy? Ill be following to see how yours fits. Its looking great so far

I just finished printing out this helmet. Did you buy your visor from branfuhr studios on etsy? Ill be following to see how yours fits. Its looking great so far
Yea that's where I bought my visor. I ordered it on the 1st of September but it still has not arrived yet. Fingers crossed it will soon. Did you scale your helmet at all? I printed mine at the original scale and i was only just able to squeeze my head in, I have a rather small head.

Looking great so far! Scaling is definitely one of the hardest things to get right. You never know how big it really is until you print it. I know I've improperly scaled things before. Hope yours fits so you don't have to remake it.
Turns out it's too small lol, gutted. Think I need to scale it up to 110%

Attachments

• 20200917_223457.jpg
    20200917_223457.jpg
    905.3 KB · Views: 115
Looking great so far! Scaling is definitely one of the hardest things to get right. You never know how big it really is until you print it. I know I've improperly scaled things before. Hope yours fits so you don't have to remake it.
How did you get it so shiny? Mine is super dull (edit) lol I replied to da wrong person

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back