Regiment Logo's

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a good question. I have a transfer that I was going to put on this afternoon for a Halloween event tomorrow. Do I need to hold off?

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Thanks Blazed... but I cant get the logos off of that. Am I supposed to remake them myself? Or is there a place I can get the logos from?

That's a good question, Artifice, would you know anything?

From my understanding, you can purchase the stickers for the Canadian Regiment, but patches are only available as the main 405th logo. I'll look into it.

Last edited by a moderator:
a .png, or .jpg of all of them would be great. Just so I can create a stencil or sticker to go on the armour.

If you want to put the logo on your armour an easy way to do it is with an acetone transfer.

Here is a copy from my build about it.
-------------
Jme's H3 MKVI Foam build

Work on the lights continues. However, I tried something that came out super cool!

Acetone image transfer.

Here is a helpful YouTube video by SteelSpartan

As this is an image transfer, you have to make sure that your image is reversed (I had the Canadian Regiment and Spartan Branch images saved in my templates folder and just used an online imaging site to make a mirror image)

I found that after I wet the paper with acetone I needed to let it sit for a about 10-20 seconds for the image to transfer. The nice thing was that not all of the ink transferred so it made it look old.

I think it turned out great and will be using it to put the same images on the back of my chest piece and my username on the front of the chest.

Note: I tried both a laser printed image and a photocopied one and only the laser print would transfer.
-----------

"I don't know what is weirder - that you're fighting a stuffed animal, or that you seem to be losing." - Suzie

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?ur...&share_fid=6554&share_type=t&share_pid=769074

"I don't know what is weirder - that you're fighting a stuffed animal, or that you seem to be losing." - Suzie

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah that looks awesome, I might have to do that. Hopefully sometime down the road, individual image files will be available.

405th logo.jpg
Canadian 405th reverse.jpg
Canadian 405th.jpg
UNSC reverse.png

Yeah I have that, but it's a PDF, and I'm not able to pull the images off of it.

See above (forgot to quote you so that you got a reply notification).

Hey I've got a question about the use of our 405th Canadian logo on my armour. I'd like to paint the logo on my ODST shoulder, but with the small letters it going to be hard getting it exactly as it's suppose to look on the logo. So I was wondering if I'm allowed to put the logo on like this: (Pardon the very quick rough sketch)
IMG_2727.JPG

Schankerz the logos are not meant to be altered, but to be used in its original design to keep a uniformed look for everyone amongst the 405th. You could possible alter the size by using it as a stencil? Asgardianhammer could you please clarify?

Ah, I understand completely, I shouldn't have to much trouble scaling it smaller, maybe even use a stencil like you suggested. Just figured I'd put this idea by in case I got in trouble for it, thanks for clarifying!

Small note, It's allowed to change the colour of the logo right? I'd like to make it orange to match the colours I have. It'll all be a solid orange so I won't be altering the origional colour design.

Schankerz From my understanding of the old thread, the colours can't (or shouldn't be changed). Then again, staff could further clarify on this. We'd like to keep everything the same for everyone. As representatives of a regiment, you'd want to see each individual with the same clean design, style, and colours when logos are involved. :cool:

When in doubt, you could message Asgardianhammer or FANGS directly. I can always forward these questions myself if you'd like, as well.

That would be awesome if you could forward it to them, I'm on a tight schedule to get this painted and I think they might get back to you faster. But if it's even the smallest problem I don't mind making it the origional red, if I'm going to represent I'm going to do it right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back