Registration Numbers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColFork85

I was curious as to when those would be going into effect for the "Deployed Members", as per the Mantle? Also, what sort of format are they going to have to be in? Will it go by primary armor set, or by first registered suit? Will it matter if you're an ODST/Marine/Spartan-II/S-III/S-IV/Covie? I'm pretty attached to my number F185.

All of that will be explained as soon as we're ready to roll out the process to get members approved!

Upvote 0
I hope that the administration considers WandererTJ's spartan number registration thread. He's done an outstanding job of making sure everyone gets a number that fits in the fiction, whether it be Spartan II, Spartan II Class 2, Spartan III, or ODST/Marine. He keeps anyone from duplicating numbers of other members or established canon characters.

Sent using Tapatalk

Upvote 0
I hope that the administration considers WandererTJ's spartan number registration thread. He's done an outstanding job of making sure everyone gets a number that fits in the fiction, whether it be Spartan II, Spartan II Class 2, Spartan III, or ODST/Marine. He keeps anyone from duplicating numbers of other members or established canon characters.

Sent using Tapatalk

I'd have to agree with MyrHerder about WandererTJ's thread.

Upvote 0
I'm aware this is a bit of a necropost so I'm going to apologize now but I was wondering if we're required to have a completed build of armour prior to submitting for a number? It'll be a little while before I can start a full armour build but I do intend to apply for a regiment as soon as I have met the minimum requirements for time limit as well as the posting (I just hit 50 about a day or so ago) and I have a number that I'm a bit attached to due to personal reasons more than anything else which I would like to submit for. I am hoping to make a build within the next few years whether it be via cardboard/pepakura hybrid or foam and will hopefully be starting on a foamboard MA5C in the coming weeks.

Upvote 0
To get a DIN number you must have at least one completed costume. It must be approved in our approval process. That process is currently open only to Regimental Staff and higher as a testing out process. Before long though it will be rolled out to all membership. It will be one DIN per person. The costume does not have to be armor only. There are many other Halo Universe outfits, beings, and such. Some examples are: Cortana, Cadets from Forward unto Dawn, Doctor Halsey, Military personnel seen in any cut scenes. The costume though must be from the Halo Universe and franchise.

Upvote 0
To get a DIN number you must have at least one completed costume. It must be approved in our approval process. That process is currently open only to Regimental Staff and higher as a testing out process. Before long though it will be rolled out to all membership. It will be one DIN per person. The costume does not have to be armor only. There are many other Halo Universe outfits, beings, and such. Some examples are: Cortana, Cadets from Forward unto Dawn, Doctor Halsey, Military personnel seen in any cut scenes. The costume though must be from the Halo Universe and franchise.
Thank you for the clarification. I'll be working on a Cortana costume over the next few years (it's an ambitious costume I'm doing right now) but will also have a set of mark VI armor in the works that will be completed most likely within the next year.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back