Remade Sidewinder in Forge on Foundry

Status
Not open for further replies.

GruntOfAction

Heres a link: link

I made this eairler today and its the first Sidewinder remake I have seen on B.net.

A few things to note:

There is no snow or ice, because the warehouse I have it in doesn't have airconditioning..

Warthogs are replaced with Mongooses as its a small map.

sounds like a first to me, ill have to check it out next time i hop online (friday)

sounds like it would be good for zombies.

Xavier said:
sounds like a first to me, ill have to check it out next time i hop online (friday)

sounds like it would be good for zombies.
Yeah its kinda designed for any gametype..

Last edited by a moderator:
I downloaded it and checked it out pretty cool.
One thing I'm noticing about the old maps remade - they have the layout down, but the feel is all wrong. Ascension, Lockout, Longest, Chillout - they all are pretty on with the layout, but something about them being made from crates and boxes just feels wrong. It's cool, it's just strange...

Vader said:
I downloaded it and checked it out pretty cool.
One thing I'm noticing about the old maps remade - they have the layout down, but the feel is all wrong. Ascension, Lockout, Longest, Chillout - they all are pretty on with the layout, but something about them being made from crates and boxes just feels wrong. It's cool, it's just strange...
I know the feeling dude.

Also the remake here isn't exactly the way the old one was (because I realised there wasn't a big thing in the middle on the cliffs) but when you have limited room what can you do?

Last edited by a moderator:
ummm.. hold on. i dl it from him then put it on my fileshare to give to you. haha. my internetz is too slow to be sluething through b.net randomly just to find one thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back