Remade Sidewinder in Forge on Foundry

GruntOfAction

Heres a link: link

I made this eairler today and its the first Sidewinder remake I have seen on B.net.

A few things to note:

There is no snow or ice, because the warehouse I have it in doesn't have airconditioning..

Warthogs are replaced with Mongooses as its a small map.

Xavier

sounds like a first to me, ill have to check it out next time i hop online (friday)

sounds like it would be good for zombies.

GruntOfAction

Xavier said:
sounds like a first to me, ill have to check it out next time i hop online (friday)

sounds like it would be good for zombies.
Yeah its kinda designed for any gametype..

Last edited by a moderator:

Vader

I downloaded it and checked it out pretty cool.
One thing I'm noticing about the old maps remade - they have the layout down, but the feel is all wrong. Ascension, Lockout, Longest, Chillout - they all are pretty on with the layout, but something about them being made from crates and boxes just feels wrong. It's cool, it's just strange...

GruntOfAction

Vader said:
I downloaded it and checked it out pretty cool.
One thing I'm noticing about the old maps remade - they have the layout down, but the feel is all wrong. Ascension, Lockout, Longest, Chillout - they all are pretty on with the layout, but something about them being made from crates and boxes just feels wrong. It's cool, it's just strange...
I know the feeling dude.

Also the remake here isn't exactly the way the old one was (because I realised there wasn't a big thing in the middle on the cliffs) but when you have limited room what can you do?

Last edited by a moderator:

abandonship

ummm.. hold on. i dl it from him then put it on my fileshare to give to you. haha. my internetz is too slow to be sluething through b.net randomly just to find one thing.