reporting FassenenGef as a bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickrtickr

Member DIN
S259
the user FassenenGef has made 46 posts today on several different threads advertising in Japanese the posts have absolutely no bearing on the thread on any immediate discussion in the thread. if someone can do something to fix this it will be appreciated.

here is one of the posts

私はあなたがそれで良い仕事をしたと思いますそれは私のために地味な瞬間の多かった、ランディ は言った。 それは美しい瞬間だった。私は自分自身のために、皆のためではありません実行して、それが膝の怪我を乗り越 えるために年を取っているので、私はただ、正しく再稼働に行く私の体に自信を取り戻すているということを知 っていますしかし、あなたは可能性がある ただトレイルランニングかと思っランナーまたは誰かではないことはすべてに約ある。だから、それはあなたが 持つことができる最も楽しいのいくつかは、それがexileratingで楽しい、あなたにそうプライマル である自由の絶対的な感じを与えているであることを私はあなたを教えてみましょうその存在 何がそれを破っていません..同社のウェブサイトを通じて、どうかアディダス コーチ長財布
メンズTournamentIn 1908、サッカーは男性のためのメダルスポーツとしてオリンピックでデビューした。 その年、ホスト国英国はデンマーク経由で金メダルを獲得し、オランダは、第四、第三の、スウェーデンに来た 。 7カ国は、五輪に入り、二人はフランスから2、ハンガリーとボヘミアから1各含む、outlea ving 6チームを落とした。 COACH 財布 アウトレット
彼は頻繁にテキスタイルや色が、このゴーラウンド、JSウィングス2で実行されます。 パテントレザーは、キックのこの非常に洗練されたペアでオスカー時代の彼の版を提供しています 。 今週のセクションでは、ブラック·ヘリテージ月間タイプのカップルとしてうまくとして、いくつか のオールディーズしかしグッズで構成されています。それぞれの家族やアディダス 町田樹 コーチ
いくつかの若者のサブ文化が高価、出てくると非常に複雑に反抗し始め、そのようなナイキやフィラなどの企業 によって生産販売靴の上。 このようなアディダスやプーマなどの中小企業は、これらのグループの出現を認識し、自分の欲望に応えるため に始めました。 1960年代と1970年代の靴の 古い学校のスタイルは、これらのサブ文化の多くの間で人気があった。 coach 長財布 ラウンドファスナー

please, please someone do something about this, it is disrupting the site.

I've already started reporting posts by this guy, but the account needs to be completely removed. I mean, double posting, while sometime being quite annoying, is probably fine when you compare it to 46 consecutive posts. That should translate as "KILL IT WITH FIRE!".

It's not the only one. Several of the 'Pending Verification' members seem a bit off. Oh, and one of them has advertising in the signature. Just a heads up.

I just translated what he put on a past and it came up to be this

-It you think you did a good job with it were many of sober moment for me , I said Randy . It was a beautiful moment . For themselves , by running is not for everyone , so I'm taking a year to Yue El for riding a knee injury it , I just confidence in my body to go to work again properly But are Tsu know that it that they get back , it is not a runner or someone I thought that the only trail running there is a possibility is all about you . So , some of the most fun you can have , while I try to tell you it is fun exilerating, that is has given a feel absolute freedom is a primal so to you it through the website of the company's existence .. what the Xiang does not beat it, Adidas coach long wallet if
Men tournament In 1908, football was his debut in the Olympics as a medal sport for men . That year , host country Britain won the gold medal in Denmark via the Netherlands , came fourth , third , to Sweden . The seven countries , to enter the Olympics , two people dropped including one each from two Bohemia , Hungary and from France , the six teams outlea ving. COACH purse outlet
Color and textiles , will be run this go-round , in JS Wings 2 frequently he . Patent leather , offers a version of his Oscar era in pairs sophisticated this very kick . The sections of this week , as well as a couple of Black Heritage Month type , and is composed of goods oldies but some . Adidas Machida trees and coaches each family
Began to revolt very complicated expensive , sub- culture of young people some comes out , and on the production and sales by shoe companies such as Nike and Fila such . Small and medium-sized companies such as Adidas and Puma such , began to recognize the emergence of a group of these , to meet the desire of their own . The style of the old school shoes of the 1960s and 1970s , was popular among many of the sub- culture of these . coach long wallet round fastener

I don't think anyone would waste their time talking about shoes on a armor making website

As arcanine said, it's not a guy, it's a bot. Report one of its posts, add the member name to your ignore list and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back