Republic Commando Armor Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry i thought it was up because the links still work...can i perhaps create another thread of the sort? I found more files...maybe post them up? I'm very new to the costuming community,so id like to revive the RC since its so hard to find files for pepakura and they are all spread around:(

Sorry i thought it was up because the links still work...can i perhaps create another thread of the sort? I found more files...maybe post them up? I'm very new to the costuming community,so id like to revive the RC since its so hard to find files for pepakura and they are all spread around:(

You're absolutely welcome to make a new thread and post files, if you have them - we're very big on user-generated content here and we love people giving back to the community. If you have any other model/Pepakura file requests, please find a Librarian (myself, Rundown), consult the File Archive, or take a look in either the 3D Model or Pepakura File Request threads in the 3D Modelling section of this forum. You're even more than welcome to upload any files you have to the Archive, if they don't exist there already.

Don't worry, we've all broken the necroposting rule at some point - don't be disheartened by it. Just make sure to not do it again, or the Staff will eat you up num num.

Continuing the trend of necroposting, but its on-topic and was requested, these are all the files I have found for the RC/IC. As far as I can tell, the only change to the IC was the helmet, as the only image I know of them is off the cover of the last book. I pulled these from free places I found, so I THINK they are freely available, but I have no idea who originally created them. If anyone objects to them being posted, I'll pull them down. I have yet to find a pistol, so if anyone has one, throw it up.

http://www.4shared.com/folder/M6VL0HAf/rep_commando.html

Anyone still have these files? I should note 4shared looks like pure ad-ware and I wouldn't want it on any computer.

Well hello there new fellow member. The link of this post probably broke a long time ago seeing the last post was over 7 years ago.

Forum etiquette say that post older than a year (not sure, correct me if i'm wrong) should not be replied to. Of course the OP is exempt from this. Problem with replying to such an old post is that it gets pushed to the top and drives newer content down.
Best thing is to DM the OP and see if he responds to that.

Happy posting otherwise fellow trooper ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back