Respirator? What To Use And What Not To Use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tater Mane

Ok, Ive been to a couple of stores, and I cant seem to locate a "proper" respirator.

What are the guidelines for a respirator for use with resin?

The guy at the Wal Marts (lulz) said that the cheap dust mask with the little plastic things on the side would work, but Ive tried them, and they don't work too well against fumes.

Tater Mane said:
Ok, Ive been to a couple of stores, and I cant seem to locate a "proper" respirator.

What are the guidelines for a respirator for use with resin?
You should have read Sean's sticky on picking the right respirator.

Tater Mane said:
The guy at the Wal Marts (lulz) said that the cheap dust mask with the little plastic things on the side would work, but Ive tried them, and they don't work too well against fumes.
I wouldn't ask the Wal-Mart people for expert opinions. That would be an oxymoron. The above anecdote pretty much said it all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stickies are not for noobs! :mad: They are for anyone who needs information, and should be reviewed whenever needed. You shouldn't try to find a way around them (especially through Wal-Mart employees :cautious: ).

Scooterkid said:
Stickies are not for noobs! :mad:[...]
Agreed.

Stickies are for people who want to know something about a topic, before they make a redundantly useless thread about it.

I've been a member for a while now, built an entire pep suit from the stickies before I was even a member, and I still use the stickies for reference and to make sure I'm doing everything right.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everybody, lets all just keep repeating ourselves even though the thread starter got the point and his question answered a long time ago!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back