Rough Price of NAS Armour

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesus05uk

Hey guys.

On the contact page of Nightmare Studios they recomend you get your money together before contacting them.
I'd really hate to start on a bad note with those guys, so I though some people here might have the info I'm looking for.

I'm just wondering the average price for a Master Chief full suit from NAS, I'm absolutely serious and not time wasting. I earn money, but would love to know my target before I start savin'.

Thanks, Jesus.

I would say at least 1,000 <.< I've seen Nightmare studios work it's pretty sick. Be on safe side and save like 2g so then you have money left over for other things :D Like the under armor or something like that I'm still working on my ODST planing and cut outs hard to do with work, school, and life

no they just stopped making them, if you try to contact them about it they will not respond, as soon as they see the words halo they delete the email lol. If you called them then they would say this "I am sorry we do not make halo armor anymore please do not ask about it anymore."

Is there any company/professional individual to turn to for a commissioned item?

Thanks a lot for the replies so far, I'm really a fan of 405th so far.

Theres a website I heard from reading other forms it's called Westerfield studios. Says you can buy MC armor for 1,400 usd what you guys think? Personally I rather make mine but I'm making ODST

Everything in the classifieds secion will be very exspensive and top quality, im telling you you wont find armor for under 2k that is worth putting on.

I just ordered a set of Westerfield because I know that I can turn that ABS into something killer. There are tricks and traits that I have used from my Star Wars armor does that will trick it out. It will be much better then the ones they picture!

Westerfield studios has a 700 dollar unpainted kit, it has lots of detail, but not as much as many of the suits you see here, but it's a ok set for 700 dollars.

FireStorm said:
I just ordered a set of Westerfield because I know that I can turn that ABS into something killer. There are tricks and traits that I have used from my Star Wars armor does that will trick it out. It will be much better then the ones they picture!
I well the good thing about Westerfield Studios armor is that we try to fix our f@#K pus with new molds and if you brake some thing there's a new one in the rack. Keep the feedback up so we can improve what we are making.
Rob W.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I don't have the cash now.
I'm waiting for payments for my web design jobs at the moment.

The reason I want some one I can commission is so I can get it whenever I find the cash.
My budget will be around $2,000.

Someone in the forums may sell you theirs, or look on ebay, I've seen good custom suits on ebay for 1-2k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back