(rubies Armor) Any Have $800 To Spare?

Status
Not open for further replies.
iizahsum said:
the fore arms and hands are what i hate the most about rubies they're to fat and look completly wrong. trust the armour is complete $#!T. im sorry it had to be said, im not trying to be mean but seriously a HD pep suit would cost you SO MUCH LESS MONEY AND LOOK SO MUCH BETTER. Damn a low def file would be cheaper and probably still look better after some detailing. dont buy it save your money do pep. it takes longer but you could have the pep portion done by the time they probably would have shipped that. then its just following safety rules and not screwing up (wich is extremely hard to do) and you have a better suit.

~Brad
dood, im getting the forearms and hands FREE, my parents give me $200 to spend for Christmas so lucky me (i want the helmet so i can replace da visor)

P.S. I am doing pepakura, so just to let you know, i will have a suit ether way.

p.s.s. Im working on HD torso

Last edited by a moderator:
AI Blue Fox said:
dood, im getting the forearms and hands FREE, my parents give me $200 to spend for Christmas so lucky me (i want the helmet so i can replace da visor)

P.S. I am doing pepakura, so just to let you know, i will have a suit ether way.

p.s.s. Im working on HD torso
dood, with that 200 dollars you could make a better suit and thats not free thats just using money you were given. most likely you do chores around your house so they gave you some money.

yeah the rubies armor is really not good at all, if you really dont want to make any armor yourself, at least buy some from someone here on the 405th

The Rubies armor is good except for the chest and the helmet. They totally suck.
Adam's armor should be the licensed armor.

I have had about enough with the rubies bashing. I don't like the look of the armor myself, and it is a bit too expensive for what it is worth.

make your own, you are already here, why waste it?

AI Blue Fox said:
halo3UltraDeluxe.jpg
Hmmm... What a weird costume...

Who is this supposed to be?

Rid3r said:
Adam's armor should be the licensed armor.
haha! if you ever get muckle casts you will know why I'm laughing.
a few modification on the rubies, repaint it, and it will be an excellent suit. Take some of the rubies vader mods for example, they come out very nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back