Savannah Mega Comic Con 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoxODST

Hey Everyone!

I've managed to get us a booth for this year at Savannah Mega Comic Con at the Savannah International Convention Center here in sunny coastal Georgia! This is a pretty good sized event and I would love to be able to meet some of you there!

Dates: Saturday and Sunday July 24-25th
Site: savannahmegacc.com

Dirtdives2424 Can you please add this to the calendar?

The organizer has donated the 405th booth space and all he asked in return is that we promote that we will be at the event as much as possible (and allowable) on social media platforms. I talked to Asgardianhammer this morning and he's gonna send me some cards to hand out. I'm also going to see about getting us a projector and screen so we can run a slide show at the event. Any display items would be awesome to have as well, I'll have at least one additional ODST bucket to display.

I'm putting this out there to the Southern Regiment as it's my home Regiment and we are the closest in proximity but I'd love to see as many members come out as possible! If you plan to attend please let me know as they've also asked for some promo images of anyone attending and a list of names. This is most likely for badges and security purposes. I attached the Facebook event info to this thread as well.

Let me know if you need anything or have any questions!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210514-195755_Chrome_2.jpg
    Screenshot_20210514-195755_Chrome_2.jpg
    330.3 KB · Views: 300
Savannah is a really nice city, I wouldn't mind taking a drive up there to help out but I don't want to overstep or anything

Savannah is a really nice city, I wouldn't mind taking a drive up there to help out but I don't want to overstep or anything
As of now I don't have anyone who has confirmed they will attend so honestly I could use the help. Do you have a completed costume?

Due to not being able to secure much of a confirmed turnout for this I've elected to cancel our booth space in the best interest of the Con organizer. Maybe we can make this one for next year! Thanks everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back