saving a pepakura?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXDashIVXx

Sr Member
so I spent about 45 minutes working on a pepakura file, getting it all unfolded and pretty, but when I went to save it, it said I didn't have a registered keycode. turns out I need to buy one to save files. I don't want to loose my progress and what if I want to give it to you guys? any suggestions? I don't want to spend $40 for a software I rarely use to change models since I don't know yet how to 3d model. I only use it to view, print, and rearrange pieces, with some minor changes...

:cry: all that work!

Looks like I will do the unfold after all! :p

Edit: while there may be someone out there willing to share their key with you please keep in mind that would be stealing and will not be encouraged on this forum.

Last edited:
this post is a bit ago but you should be able to save it to a pdf thats what i did and printed the files out at staples, my printer was being annoying.

this post is a bit ago but you should be able to save it to a pdf thats what i did and printed the files out at staples, my printer was being annoying.

From what I've tested the scaling gets changed when you export to PDF. Not saying that it doesn't work, just that you have to be more careful and it might take some trial and error to get it to print the right size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back