say hello to my LITTLE friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks good.

I have done several Rotating Gats... If you need help or some ideas let me know. My latest Gat I call the ARM cannon. It has an internal motor w/external battery and straps onto your arm. I'll post some pics later.

Here are some of my older model before it was painted.

Don't you just love PVC?? I've been meaning to get one made for HALO. Maybe once I get my armor done.

Later,
Donavon L... Mysteryfactor

Thank you Link and M-Factor for posting pics. It gives the rest of us motivation and inspiration to create works of our own.

mysteryfactor said:
Looks good.

I have done several Rotating Gats... If you need help or some ideas let me know. My latest Gat I call the ARM cannon. It has an internal motor w/external battery and straps onto your arm. I'll post some pics later.

Here are some of my older model before it was painted.

Don't you just love PVC?? I've been meaning to get one made for HALO. Maybe once I get my armor done.

Later,
Donavon L... Mysteryfactor

that looks pretty sweet....i might have question or two for you

Last edited by a moderator:
Ronster...
Right now it is just for show. I have been working on a model that uses clear barrels and a super bright green laser. When the barrels spin it will look like a solid green beam going through and coming out the end. I might even include a can of "FOG" to add to the display.

Link... Feel free to ask anything.

I will post some pics of my ARM cannon tonight. I found a really simple way of connecting the barrels to the internal motor. With the motor on that one you can hardly see the barrels when is spins up. I'll try and upload a small video too. On both guns I use Torque master RC Hobby starter motors. I really think they are over kill but heck... who cares... lol

Later,
Mysteryfactor

Instead of a huge engine what about a manual generator?You know those toy guns that are clear and when you pull the trigger something starts turning inside and it creats sparks and the more times you pull the trigger and the faster then the more it spins and the more sparks there are. Try to put a small lever trigger where the handle is and when you squeeze like 5 times it would be turning pretty fast and the whole thing would be about 20 lbs. lighter than with an engine.

Here are some images of the ARM Cannon and also a break down of motor/barrel drive.

So there are a TON of images. I hope I didn't post too many. I have a few more at my webshots site.... Webshots - TX338

Thanks,
Mysteryfactor

In the chain gun version I do have bearings. In the ARM cannon I use a lightly greased PVC fitting as seen in the photos... minus the grease. It has worked very well.

Very nice. I think I like seeing the customized things more than the exactly-like-Halo stuff, but that's just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back