Scifivalley Con, Pennsylvania / Renewal of wedding vows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashuraa

Research Team Lead
Member DIN
S015
Gentelmen and Ladies of the 405th,

You are all cordially invited to join my husband and me in renewing our 17th wedding vows at a convention here in Pennsylvania. It will be at the Scifivalleycon May 16th at 7pm.

We would love to rock out the con with just a ton of 405th members.

The 405th Colonial regiment will be hosting a few panels as well for this convention. We will have a table for the 405th for the entire 3 day weekend as well. On Saturday night of the convention there tends to be an after party of bowling at one of the local alleys.

If you decide that you can make the convention, or have more questions, please contact me. I would be happy to answer any questions that you might have.

Thank you all, and so very excited,

Ashuraa Deathdancer

I know transmut1. I am so excited. There is also a paintball arena not far from where the con is going to be, and there are several laser tag arenas close by as well. I can so see us all going bowling in Halo armor, or doing a round of laser tag via Armor.

I am also getting a good friend who does some photography to come on Saturday to take some group shots of all of us there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice, not sure if I'll have time to participate in the other activities, though I am an avid laser tag fan, but only at the place I grew up going too, because they have an incredible system and the best guns out there.
I also love paintball and have a ton of my own equipment, but it's all uncertified now and needs to be updated. Go pump action sniper gun for the win. :)
I'm really looking forward to being a part of your ceremony! :)

Hello guys!! Next week there is my wedding anniversary and I want to organize a surprise vow renewal party. I am thinking to get help from a talented and experienced event planner because arranging a party in such a less time seems impossible to me. Please recommend a good event planner!!

Thank you very much for this post!! I hope you had great time on your wedding anniversary. Can you please suggest some theme ideas for my grandparent’s anniversary? I want to organize this party at an outdoor event space nyc so please suggest themes according to the venue.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back