Scout Helmet Begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ragnarok118 said:
I hate it too.

but Booooooo! this was totally going to be my project, hence why I had so many reference pics of it :p...

Looks good though.. jerkface. haha jk

One thing I was going to do was delete the line on the "bottom level" on the top of the helmet. It just looks kind of out of place to me.
\\

can you upload some of those pictures to the gallery please?

Honestly, I dont have time to do this stuff. I just say up til 3 am on work days... not a good idea..

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam said:
\\
can you upload some of those pictures to the gallery please?

Honestly, I dont have time to do this stuff. I just say up til 3 am on work days... not a good idea..
I put 7 up in the gallery for that contest of the helmet. Do you want more? Just tell me what angles and junk you want and ill get on it

So, I assume this will be available once you finish it? This inspires me, I want to build some armor perms now. Once we get the Halo 3 pep files, i'm gonna make a whole lot of stuff.

papamurf812 said:
So, I assume this will be available once you finish it? This inspires me, I want to build some armor perms now. Once we get the Halo 3 pep files, i'm gonna make a whole lot of stuff.
Yep. Same here.

Wow, can't wait to see how that turns out. Ive been hoping someone would put up the pep files or something for that helmet so I could make the complete armor I use in the game.

I...WORSHIP U!!!!!!! :not worthy:

scout is so awsome, i cant wait to see how awsomely awsome u make this thing look

Macattack64 said:
Well Then next thing you know you'll be making the... Rogue Helmet... :p

Yeh, i agreee, u shud make the rogue helm next.

Can't wait to see how this one turns. nothing short of phenominal

Well, first of all, that helmet looks kinda off... :unsure:

Kidding! Just kidding! :p (Since you said not to in the first post, I just had to, LOL)

For what time you've put into it so far, it's looking good, buddy. You've got the basic shape down pretty well. I'm really interested in seeing how this turns out; I've never seen another attempt on the Scout helmet before... :cool:

Adam said:
no, you can keep your ugly old samurai helmet. I hate that thing. Looks like vultron or something.

EXACTLY!!! Imagine what you can do in machinema with that helmet.
I only wear it because it looks like optimus prime, so I changed my colors accordingly.
It's baddass because it's versitile.

Adam said:
yeah... me thinky you be drinkin much coffee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adam said:
no, you can keep your ugly old samurai helmet. I hate that thing. Looks like vultron or something.

i agree with you adam, it reminds my of the power rangers helmet my cousin bought at toys r us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back