SDF Hilarity

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ragin Pagan

So, the Sony Defense Force is planning on reviewing Halo 3. I think I heard about it from this site. Is there anyone here who's joined the forum to get some laughs and pick on the Playstation 3mos?

they're a group of FAGBAGS. Sorry to anyone i argued with recently (MacAttack, Master_Chief_13, etc...) I'm going through a lot of family problems and have been venting on this site. I need to realize we are the 405TH!!! We should be arguing with Halo haters and PS 3mos. Sorry uys. Lets band together and shut these punks up.

Andrew L said:
they're a group of FAGBAGS. Sorry to anyone i argued with recently (MacAttack, Master_Chief_13, etc...) I'm going through a lot of family problems and have been venting on this site. I need to realize we are the 405TH!!! We should be arguing with Halo haters and PS 3mos. Sorry uys. Lets band together and shut these punks up.
yea i posted it if you remember yeah its very funny.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a Playstation 3, and I enjoy my Playstation 3. I also enjoy my XBox 360, and my Wii, and my Dreamcast, and my GameCube. I guess I am one of the few people on the intarweb that realize that, regardless of what system it's on, games are supposed to be fun - too bad the majority of the gaming world is too busy yelling at the other side to notice anymore.

So, go ahead and attack me I guess. But just remember, acting like idiots (like most PS3 owners do to XBox owners, and vice versa) just spawn more idiots and more fights.

Be bigger than the other side, let the games (which it is all ultimately about) do the talking.

Working in the game industry gives you a profound respect for every single console and the games developed for them. Console should really have nothin to do with what games I do and do not play.. whether the game is fun or not has everything to do with it

in all seriousness though.. give me a good table top or a pen n paper rpg over any videogame any day :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back