Second costume but very limited resources. What to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rman240

So I'm thinking of either redoing my ODST costume or making my reach spartan. Only problem is that I live currently with my grandmother which doesnt have alot of room to work on my costumes there as well as limited resources to do so. Anyone know of commissions who could make one or knows someplace I could look?

I think your best bet would be to redo/improve on your ODST. Commissions are expensive, and ODST's are the easier of the two. Have you heard of Andrew DFT yet? I believe he's the go to source for ODST build how-to's.

Yes I have heard of AndrewDFT and that's where my first ODST costume build came from. I still have it but i know some pieces need to be reworked. Also as I mentioned before, I'm currently helping my grandmother so i cant have alot of tools in her apartment to help fix or rework the costume.

If it's in an apartment building, you could ask the superintendent if you could store a tote or two in the basement. If its a 2-3 floor home, same deal and ask the owner. Where in NJ may I ask?

If it's in an apartment building, you could ask the superintendent if you could store a tote or two in the basement. If its a 2-3 floor home, same deal and ask the owner. Where in NJ may I ask?

I live in a town called Hackettstown. I technically am not supposed to be there cause it's only a two bedroom apartment but I keep on the down low. The basements are to the laundry rooms which get pretty damp with the dryers running.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back