Seiryuu's Iron Man 3 Armor Development

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seiryuu

Just a place holder for now but will get started on it pretty quick, Only have till last part of april to get it done :).
This will be a costume only unlike my spartan armor which I'm making tough enough to play airsoft/hunt in.

Good luck!

I'm going to start on my Iron Patriot build soon... Just waiting for more footage/details to come out from the film :p

Unfortunately it would have a "bit" more detail but I accidentally started working on the wrong version of the file so I need to redo it.
Current State of the helmet.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I Appreciate the compliment! As much as I love 3d modeling its quite the time hog but very rewarding at the end.

Mwhahahaah I RETURN. I'll get what modeling I can done after I get my extra schoolwork done. This will probably be my most active thread I never did finish the 3d model.

Mwhahahaah I RETURN. I'll get what modeling I can done after I get my extra schoolwork done. This will probably be my most active thread I never did finish the 3d model.

Awesome! Just got into this whole Iron Man thing when I saw the third movie. :D

I'm unfolding the Helmet of my suit and holy crap this is quite the pain lol. I'm doing a test run to see how well it builds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back