Sentinels

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was thinkin of new projects and i need to know if anyone can send me hi res front and back etc. pics of sentinels from any of the halo's i am thinking about maiking one out of pepakura. i might trry to make one with publisher. as far as i know, there are no pep sentinels. correct me if im wrong but the pics would be appr. anyway

lucky fluffy kitty said:
i was thinkin of new projects and i need to know if anyone can send me hi res front and back etc. pics of sentinels from any of the halo's i am thinking about maiking one out of pepakura. i might trry to make one with publisher. as far as i know, there are no pep sentinels. correct me if im wrong but the pics would be appr. anyway
There are pep files for him you just have to search real hard.

Last edited by a moderator:
go to "creation discussion". you should be able to find what your looking for there. and like baddog said...u have to search really hard.

i couldnt find a sentinel model anywhere either, so i think the job is open.

i know that you could find pictures on the googles, but i cant right now.

I'm thinking, not monitor peps. Sentinels, got the armor on them, you destroy them and then can pick up sentinel beams. I haven't seen any like them seems like a good project to start.

TheRob said:
I'm thinking, not monitor peps. Sentinels, got the armor on them, you destroy them and then can pick up sentinel beams. I haven't seen any like them seems like a good project to start.
alright. i just need the photos and ill see if i can make it.

Last edited by a moderator:
343 Guilty Spark is actually pretty much a Sentinel. Both are created by the Forerunners and serve the same purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back