Shout out to DoC ByTeS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xavier

DoC ByTeS has been updating his gallery quite often with updates of his helmet, and i havent seen a thread about, so heres my shoutout to DoC for the kick ass helmet he's been putting together.

gallery_4196_199_32329.jpg

gallery_4196_199_41273.jpg

gallery_4196_199_146281.jpg

gallery_4196_199_105903.jpg

Thumbs up man!!!
thumbsupag3.jpg

ojrtega said:
very nice how much
...What kind of a response is that?! o_O

But I totally agree. Doc is doing awesome work, and is an awesome guy to boot. My only complaint is that he should work faster, so I could see more. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Nicktendo said:
...What kind of a response is that?! o_O
But I totally agree. Doc is doing awesome work, and is an awesome guy to boot. My only complaint is that he should work faster, so I could see more. :D

Never seen Borat eh?

Nice Helm. I wouldn't mind having that bucket.

I saw Doc's gallery the other day and wondered why he hadn't posted his progress. It's coming together quite nicely. Hopefully you didn't steal his thunder by outting him too soon :p .

Reclaimer said:
I saw Doc's gallery the other day and wondered why he hadn't posted his progress. It's coming together quite nicely. Hopefully you didn't steal his thunder by outting him too soon :p .

he's been posting them in his gallery, som1 was bound to see.

Xavier said:
he's been posting them in his gallery, som1 was bound to see.

I am flattered by the topic guys, I didn't know about this one until I had made my own....

Oh well here are the pics from it too!

P32 said:
How are you getting such a smooth finish on it? Are you using glaze or a lot of sanding and patience?

Fiberglass jelly, sanding and patience. High speed sanders help too.

Nicktendo said:
You are correct sir! ;) And I plan on continuing to avoid it.

That's the exact logic Halo haters go by.

Also, what the eych ee ell ell is fiberglass putty?

xalener said:
That's the exact logic Halo haters go by.
Also, what the eych ee ell ell is fiberglass putty?

it's not putty it's a fiberglass jelly..... Works great too!

*props to Nicktendo for taking his own stand, doesn't mean he hates it.... he's just not interested in seeing that movie.

Looking good. I can only hope mine will turn out this good.

Off topic, but, your title, Shout out to DoC ByTeS, suprised me because I read it as "shout out to Doc by Tes."
It's strange because my uncle is named Doc, and my aunt (his wife) is named Tess. ;)

No way that could be only Fiberglass jelly even if I never used it. What does it do any way? A form of jelly that is hard as Fiberglass? Has to be some sort of Bondo or Glaze cause I cease to believe that incredibly smooth pure awesome helmet can be formed by Fiberglass Jelly. That's a compliment lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back