Sigs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doom

Yeah, so I went to australia and all and have been away for awhile but I am back and its time to clean up the forums a bit. We are all cracking down if you have noticed and are making your stay here hopefully a lot better.

But, thats not the point of this topic. I felt like showing my recent sigs. I made one before I went to australia, but due to sigs being broken at the time, I couldn't put it up. However for the past week or two I have been using a sig I made using the EVA spin around video bungie released awhile back.

stwaoesyn9el1.jpg

Not bad eh? Yeah its ok, but then I came up with a better Idea today, a Ban Hammer sig to go with the flow of crackdown on the forums here.

Hehehehe, Evil I am.

hammertimecopypq3.jpg

Follow what it says and you should be fine here.

-Doom

Pissing off the mods is not generally a good idea. Besides that, this is in fact the General Discussions part of the forum, where you are allowed to talk about things that are not Halo based in nature.

Thats being said, I like the grav hammer sig.

drgon47 said:
Pissing off the mods is not generally a good idea. Besides that, this is in fact the General Discussions part of the forum, where you are allowed to talk about things that are not Halo based in nature.

Thats being said, I like the grav hammer sig.

Awesome sigs Doom

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice sigs Doom.

I got an idea for one. Try putting that pic of the Bungie Banhammer in a sig format.

I saw a pic when it was released...it looks like Tartarus's hammer, execpt 5x's bigger :D!

EDIT: I got the pic :D.

DOUBLE EDIT: I got a new sig! :D!

bigger_better_banhammer.jpg

And yes, don't mess with Doom. He's a ninja.

-Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back