Skullcandy Girl's Armor Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
DoC ByTeS said:
Someone tried, but then they beat me to the end of the hall and took stuff back......... I mean no one would do that :p
well yeah when your wearing sandals any one could beat you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mods are selected for Trust and ability to keep forums running, not how good they are at making armor.

And wow SKG, Thats AWESOME!

:/ No buttplate?

your armor looks great skullcandy girl, loved all the pics from the con, wish I could have been there, I will be for sure next year. when I first saw some of the pics and saw the black spartan I knew right away it was you.

See my response to BRI as to why there's no buttplate Stig ;)

@Timecon: THanks man :) That means a lot coming from you! I hope on my next try on some of the other pieces I can get stuff as nice as yours!

so, the armor is more of a mix of parts, then? Ah, at least you have a suit. Looks good in black, BTW. ninja style, right? :D

i wish i could have been there to see the whole crew in person. Next year, right? Who knows, i might just be an ODST or something.

your armor looks awesome! at first when you said you were doing black i was like eh, how are you going to do battle damage ect. but i have to say it rocks! i love the black visor too, adds to the ninja look.

Skullcandy Girl said:
@Enri: I'm tiny, 5'5" 113lbs. Most of the piece were scaled for someone 6ft tall. So under armor was a must for me XD I do have to scale all my pep stuff up to make the armor sizes relate more.
nice! I guess that's good news for me since I'm 5'6" and same weight, we're both pretty small so if the pieces fit you then they should fit me! =]

One more question sorry, what was your assembled height for the thigh and boots?

Hey,

Like the armor. Had a blast with you at DCON. Can't wait till next year. Looks like Drew, oops, I mean "Doc" finally corrupted me, and got me to join the 405th. Hehe. Well, message me back sometime, my page is kinda lonely. Tell Jess, I said hi and I miss you guys!!! Love the pics by the way, they're awesome and beautiful!

well me says sorry.And it was a joke(a very VERY bad joke, considering my opinion about respecting women, wich i do, very much)
And sorry.again.
The armor looks great

Skullcandy Girl said:
@ SPartan: Yes sir, says so in the Caption ;) I was press at the NYC Halo 3 event.
Damn! that would have been great fun!

The armor looks great SKG! Also, you have a new PM ;)

Your armor is awesome!!!
You inspire me to make my armor better :D
My first piece of armor was the helmet...high detail so i learned the hard way just how hard this can be to make
and seeing awesome peoples armor like yours is really good motivation :D

Morphn8r said:
Your armor is awesome!!!
You inspire me to make my armor better :D
My first piece of armor was the helmet...high detail so i learned the hard way just how hard this can be to make
and seeing awesome peoples armor like yours is really good motivation :D

you might wanto look at the posts dates before you post anything on a topic.
This topic is old and doesnt need to be revived. Dont do this or you'll get in trouble with the mods
Just helpin...

flying_squirl said:
BishopX said:
Am I the only one who thinks she looks hot in these pictures? LOL... You guys are such liars....

"tank hot you say? i have no idea what your talkin about" hehe, yea, u look good, so does the armour. did you do the size tester before hand? oh and what does the aqua resin stuff smell like?

Hey does anyone know how she get's her armour to come out so smooth after aplying the resin? Does she mix it differently if so how?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back