Smells like CQB (Pictures)

Status
Not open for further replies.

adreniline

zbrushdocumentcopycu3.png

Low Poly model (it means low detail), I'll update with several other versions within a few days.

That is so Awesome dude! First CQB model and a good one. And one that could eventually be chucked into pepakura :dee:

Exciting!

Could you load up some pics of more angles?

Sigma-LS said:
That is so Awesome dude! First CQB model and a good one. And one that could eventually be chucked into pepakura :dee:

Exciting!

Could you load up some pics of more angles?

When I get the final render I will. I'm also PLANNING on chucking it into pepakura, so everyone on the Mjolnir Site can have a nice CQB when all those other lame armor makers are stuck with the normal Mark VI.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool!!! We're going to have the first dibs on Making CBQ armor :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I love this site

... you know, its in the beta code. Also, so is the Viper Armor, which kicks all other asses for armor. Thought I would let you folks know!

Cheers!

-John117.

John117. said:
... you know, its in the beta code. Also, so is the Viper Armor, which kicks all other asses for armor. Thought I would let you folks know!

Cheers!

-John117.

I'm not a big fan of Viper Armor. I like EVA alot more, but that's hard to make. So CQB

adreniline said:
John117. said:

Cheers!

-John117.

I'm not a big fan of Viper Armor. I like EVA alot more, but that's hard to make. So CQB

really? I like both, but its all good.

Cheers!

-John117.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back