Snowdst

caretaker08

This is my snow odst aka snowdst armor I have put together. It's a 95% foam build. It's also is made a bit more practical then normal odst builds. I apologize for lack of pics with helmet on it was a recent add on
20231225_141155.jpg
1000009044.jpg
20240125_205335.jpg

Attachments

• 20240531_174546.jpg
    20240531_174546.jpg
    500.8 KB · Views: 36
WOW I absolutely love this build! Must be really warm to wear at conventions though!

I must know about the fur. What kind of fur is it? Is it easy to work with? Is it warm or heavy to wear? What did you do for the rest of the under suit? Is that all custom sewn or did you have something as a base to build off of? I'm really fascinated by this build because its so unique! I absolutely love it! Great job man!

WOW I absolutely love this build! Must be really warm to wear at conventions though!

I must know about the fur. What kind of fur is it? Is it easy to work with? Is it warm or heavy to wear? What did you do for the rest of the under suit? Is that all custom sewn or did you have something as a base to build off of? I'm really fascinated by this build because its so unique! I absolutely love it! Great job man!
OK starting with the undersuit. It's a US army mechanics gray jumpsuit that I took the pockets off of and sewn on fur. The fur is just fake furr you can find at hobby lobby or Walmart. It is very hot. I wore it in the snow and I was nice and warm. Which sucks because I'm gonna be wearing it in the summer for cons. Must embrace the suck

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back