Space Marine Pep Files (40K)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive seen many pep builds of 40k space marine armor (all were awesome) and I want to start my own. However, I've only found one complete set of pep files for the whole suit of armor. Ive seen people with chest builds with the eagle on it, but the pep files i have have the plain chest. Ive searched almost all combinations of keywords I could think of and it took me a long time to find the set of files i found. Can anyone direct me to the other versions of the 40k space marine pep files?

Check the "Beaky WIP" link in my signature. There's some files there. Also look for chwbcc, horgh, judge, amancue, or celtic spartan. They all have some builds and may be able to direct you to more files.

Samuray said:
Check the "Beaky WIP" link in my signature. There's some files there. Also look for chwbcc, horgh, judge, amancue, or celtic spartan. They all have some builds and may be able to direct you to more files.

Those files are great for SMs man they really are ;)

BTW thanks for pointing towards those tutorials

Last edited by a moderator:
Samuray said:

thanks for the shout Samuray :)

my build is moving slowly due to lack of funds currently wouldnt you know it, semesters over got plenty of free time but also not being in classes means no extra money to throw @ the project

look forward to seeing what you produce :)

Last edited by a moderator:
If you see my 4shared link below in my signature ( not the 3D link) click on it and I have some Warhammer stuff in there.

thanks all. I'm probably going to try a regular helmet first, then the beaky, then the rest of the armor. Thanks for all the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back