Space Marine Wip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Judge said:
Good work, looks great. Love that spiky belt, where are the files for that?

I 2nd and and you did great making that skull out of pep

Last edited by a moderator:
PICT0193.jpg

PICT0197.jpg

PICT0200.jpg

PICT0196.jpg

ENJOY GUYS IM MAKEING THE OTHER THIGH ASAP... AND IM REDOING THE ARMS as for my rouge halo helm im starting that thread as soon as i can resin and bondo cause i dont want it to get wrecked when its not resined and stuff

Good work. If you have dramas with the dented areas, try gluing some ice-cream sticks to them. We call them paddle-pop sticks, you know, the flat wood sticks that's in some popsicles. Popsicle sticks?

Now you've shown more views of the belt piece, I definitely want one. That's awesome.

The thigh scaling looks a little off to me, but not by very much, perhaps an inch? May just be the pictures though.

chwbcc said:
SICK! good work.

it is the pics its scaled right just i didnt want to push it up to much didnt want to rip card stock so it will look off untill its resined and stuff

This is looking nice. Oh, and a bit off topic, but is that Gundam armor I see in the background in the first post? In the pic with the ODST helmet?

Judge said:
Good work, looks great. Love that spiky belt, where are the files for that?

yes it is my still working on it but its on hold right now

http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=20924&view=findpost&p=333228&hl=&fromsearch=1<<<<<<<< link for it

Deathcoreknight said:
does any one have a good helm for the space marine or they all the same ether way i want one thats simple time isnt on my side on this one

well for the most part thier all the same, currently all the known helmets out there pepped are MKVII's which is

the current Adeptus Astartes armor thier are more crude helmets from earlier generations, or specialtys

such as Tech Marines, Apothecarys, Chaplains and some chapters have a little different work but so far only the standard helmet has been made

well except for MINE! which im doing for my techmarine and I'll me modding the MKVII for my friends Apothecary also

Trickster Loki said:
heres a pic of a space marine i found that looks similar to yours. Cheers!

-Loki

Holy_warrior_of_Terra_II_by_kaaskop.jpg

this is a 405th user, kaaskop

if any one wants the files that are used to make this armor just pst me on yahoo or msn b/c i wount be on the 405th for a while im barely on so add me to what ever if not ill check the 405th once in awhile for pms well good luck to all who make a sm :) have fun

Picture30.jpg

Picture31.jpg

Picture33.jpg

Picture34.jpg

>>>>>> Captin morgen on three reams of card stock :) :p

or thorw me a message on my space if u have it http://www.myspace.com/darksamuraiangel88

Awesome job with modeling the pep files are easy to build and fast, I'm done with the torso only little problem was the back piece's top joining point with the front if the shins are complete I would love to try building them.

fawsome job , keep it up! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back