Spartan 3.0 armor - aka SPI armor - Ghosts of Onyx Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam

Forum Founder
Member DIN
S800
Does anyone have any good pictures, art or anything of this armor. It's the SPI armor of the spartan 3.0s. pronounced "SPY" armor.

24036d3e84.jpg

SPI_Armor.jpg
Not sure if you would call that good because its on the cover of the book, but I love this book, i'm currently on page 300.

lol, I don't give spoilers. that just ruins part of the excitement because you know whats coming up next and whatnot

I'm pretty sure you can. Posting it as officially associated with the website might cause problems, but as a simple reference pic posted on a forum board is legal.

BTW, SPI is pronounced "spy"? I always pronounced it "ess-pee-eye" Makes tons more sence as "spy," though, what with the camaflage, and the fact that "Semi-powered Infiltration" hardly makes any sense, so it was obviously used for the accronem (sp?).

the book is awesome i finished it in like a day and a half but that would be awesome to make some armor like that i think the helm would be pretty hard though

Encryption Code: Red

Public Key: NO FILE: SEE CLASSIFICATION

To: All UNSC Ships

Subject: REGARDING THE ANALYSIS OF THE BOOK 'THE GHOSTS OF ONYX'

Classification:EYES ONLY TOP SECRET (SECTION III X-RAY DIRECTIVE)

/file extraction-reconstitution complete/

/start file/

excellent book. just finished. found an excellent quote. my favorite quote in the whole book.

"This is a prototype Nova bomb,nine fusion warheads encased in lithium triteride armor. When detonated it compresses its fusionable material to neutron-star density, boosting the thermonuclear yield a hundredfold. I am Vice Admiral Danforth Whitcomb,temporarily in command of the UNSC military base on Reach. To the Covenant uglies that might be listening, you have a few seconds to pray to your dammed heathen gods. You all have a nice day in hell."

/end file/

/scramble-destruction process enabled/

Last edited by a moderator:
My favorite quote is :

"Die?" *Spartan name, to avoid any type of spoilers...* laughed. "Didn't you know?" he told the Elite.
". . . Spartans never die."

That's why I put it in my sig ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back