Spartan-919 Reportin Fer Duty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yodajammies

Finally got this fella done in time for halo-ween. Hopefully I'll have time to finish it properly by the end of the year. The thighs, shoulders, back, and boots are pep pieces that were rather rushed and kinda look like butt.

I'd also recommend NOT switching paint brands in the middle of your build.

I'm not posting this in my CNC thread as many of these pieces are NOT CNCed. Enjoy.

100_4228.jpg

wow, that looks great :D you don't have time since you want it for holoween, but after-wards you should look into the dual-visor thing and it will look just that much better! :D

awsome job, just fantastic!

Not trying to be rude but how come your helm/gaunts/blaster look so much higher quality than the rest? It does all look freaking amazing, but those few pics just stood out to me.

Nothing rude about a simple question. :)

The helmet is one of Tims (timecon). The gauntlets, chest plate, cod, and shins are pieces that I CNC'ed, the molded, cast, etc. Those pieces have a LOT of time invested in them. The rest - Shoulders, back, thighs, boots, are all pepakura that I threw together at the last minute to finish the costume. Rush job = lousy quality. That and that were painted using a different brand of paint. (Krylon fusion) I should have just bought an ODST suit from sean and Halo-weened in style.

The plasma rifle is actually a bought item. It USED to be BlackRose's before I broke it at the con haha. It's just a laser tag toy made by jasmin.

Crazy armor, look fly. I can see the difference in the paint between the legs and the torso! You could probably paint over it again if it bugs ya.

Looks Brilliant, I love it when armour is created that is not standard olive/green. That top pic is great and a little freaky. Look at the Visor and you will see a single red eye looking at you...

Cheers Mate,

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back