Spartan Helmet progress

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrAzY CH13F

nearly finished putting together my helmet made from 160 gsm card, and some super glue gel which gets you fingers rly rock hard if it dries on skin, because i have wild hair i need to use a swim cap thing so that my head can fit into it but i also have to cut away from the neck aswell, i have enjoyed making the helmet and can't wait to finish it =]

DSCF2345.jpg

DSCF2346.jpg

DSCF2347.jpg

DSCF2348.jpg

DSCF2349.jpg

DSCF2360.jpg

DSCF2362.jpg

the pink in this room is in my sisters room because its warm in there and also the computer is in there lol.
im gonna put the two sections together latter today.

Don't be ashamed of your pink room, claim it, be proud of it... lol

Nice folds, glueing looks neat and clean, really coming along... keep it up

DemonSandWizard said:
is that slyfo's mkVI pep model? or is it the old halo 2 mvVI model. just wondering.
I think it is the old Halo 2 helmet.

Looking good, keep it up.

Last edited by a moderator:
DemonSandWizard said:
is that slyfo's mkVI pep model? or is it the old halo 2 mvVI model. just wondering.

this is the old Halo 2 one, im surprised with myself on how well ive done so far considering my paper prototype was a failure lol, one problem is my hair and also i have to cut the neck part of the helmet because my head won't go in, i still have to glue the top part once thats done i'll take another pic.

Awsome job man. from the looks 160 GSM is way better than out 110 LB paper right?

and you siggy?

huh.jpg

Glitch or has the BR changed?

not so sure i haven't really done any conversaions, i just did a conversion and it said 160 grams = 0.345846 lbs. so im gonna say thats wrong lol.

Durlaburban said:
Awsome job man. from the looks 160 GSM is way better than out 110 LB paper right?

and you siggy?

huh.jpg

Glitch or has the BR changed?

yeah its a glitch same with sniper and AR which is really annoying =[

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back