Spartan here making SPI helmet and Mark VI helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.

danst852004

My name is Dan S117. I am here to help other people and show everything i can for this. I already made Mark VI with custom cut visor homemade but the visor looks crappy. So i spoke with Frank, my sister BF, told me the best way to make the visor looks great without paint or foil is to get the tint. That rang my bell. So right now im making a Mark VI HD version of it and will post some pictures. I hope it will be great. I also started SPI helmet but the visor for it is impossible so im researching for it now. Picture will be post.

Nothing is impossible with it come to prop building except when you mess with the laws of physics. If you want the visor for a SPI helmet you would have to vacuum form it. Its not too difficult, you would just need to be careful cutting it out.

UGH i tried to make a vacuum table with oven and vacuum. The only failed is the oven hot enough to make the plastic melt. JUST SAY NO TO GARY COLEMAN GRILLE. any advice

To all the troopers lets a take a break osama bin laden is dead. Lets teabagged him to show him whos boss! Justice is served woooooooot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back