Spase, Tutorial Cover... I lol'd at myself..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walter Spase

If you can't make yourself laugh, you need to try harder...

Front Cover
gallery_3819_134_130879.jpg

Back Cover
gallery_3819_134_128482.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
lol!

Would you mind if I posted some of these up as flyers? I think I know some gamestop guys that might put it in the window.

Really cool stuff.

I don't mind at all... there is a little bit of editing I need to finalize... those are the rough covers... I just posted them to get feedback and laughs... I can email the finished cover when I get it done... probably Monday...

Sigma-LS said:
lol!

Would you mind if I posted some of these up as flyers? I think I know some gamestop guys that might put it in the window.

Really cool stuff.

hey if they do accept em at your gamestop, you should take some pics and post em man :)

That is too funny. I have a picture of my in my costume next to the cash register in my gamestop :D

Darthcalibar said:
Spase does it again! lol. Nice work man. Copyright infringment at its finest. :p

Oh yeah..... lol... isn't it great... I should make about 1,000,000 of my tut, get it published, and see if I get sued... I need some more excitement in my life...

Spase said:
Oh yeah..... lol... isn't it great... I should make about 1,000,000 of my tut, get it published, and see if I get sued... I need some more excitement in my life...

Or you could just mass produce helmets and sell them. Or do both and get sued twice. :lol:

They are fan made, not mass produced, and I am only making a limited number... when I say limited, I don't mean 100s of them... I have a life and a career... its all for fun and love of the game, not for profit

Dude, that is awesome! Certainly good for a l'il chuckle, and could definately be of use to anyone new to the hobby. Nice work! :D

I made the cover as a joke more than anything else... I was going to put my tutorial between the cover pages and post is as a .pdf file.. haven't gotten around to it yet...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back