SPECIAL EVENT NOTICE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

serenko3

RXO
Member DIN
S985
I am pumped to announce "HALO OUTPOST DISCOVERY" A TOURING FAN EXPERIENCE THAT BRINGS THE HALO VIDEO GAME UNIVERSE TO LIFE. THIS WEEKEND-LONG EVENT LETS YOU STEP INTO HALO’S BELOVED SCIENCE FICTION SETTING LIKE NEVER BEFORE, WITH IMMERSIVE THEMED ATTRACTIONS, INTERACTIVE IN-UNIVERSE ENCOUNTERS, THE LATEST PLAYABLE GAME RELEASES, AND SO MUCH MORE

When July 19- July 21
Where Philadelphia Pennsylvania

If you plan on attending as a guest or would like to put in to present a panel let me know asap, as I and my team of officers can help with organizing a meetup amongst you for special squad pricing.

Dirtdives you might want to add this to the list

Hello Colonial! Exciting day for sure!

As this is a multi location event, it will be organized by Division with a a great deal of involvement by your Regiment Staff. There will be a forum created shortly where all of the information will be posted so you can see what our participation will be and how you can be involved! Your Regiment Staff is super excited about this as are we and really, all of the 405th, but we just need to ask for your patience while I continue to work with the organizers and solidify details.

Just was informed with this message from FANGS about a FREE event for 405th members. Hello guys. Not my normal way of doing things but this is a rush so I wanted to get the message to you asap. I received a message a couple of hours ago from Herschend Live about some promo events. The first ones are on the 22nd and 23rd. They also run the Harlem Globtrotters and want to invite the 405th to the games to do some promo for HOD. There are other dates and locations I myself will see about going either the 2nd or 3rd of March. If you are interested I need to know in an expediant manner so I can forward it on up.

Attachments

• 20190220_062526.jpg
    20190220_062526.jpg
    245.6 KB · Views: 294
Members and family or just members? Suits needed? And checking w/ the boss for March 3rd.

I wish I could go to a game! Guess I'll just have to settle for my high school marching band pep games...
Whatever works to raise our numbers just make sure to have pictures taken then post all over social media #405th and tag your regiment #405thsouthern etc

Hi guys! Yes, suits are needed.

Yes family can come, within reason of course. If we get down to a list involving your brother's girlfriend's cousin twice removed on her mother's side, I'm drawing the line.

Please post the names needed for the tickets as well as the event and time you are able to attend and I'll get you the information. I need to know asap though.

Thanks!

FANGS
Name- Benton Samec
Event location- Philadelphia
Days attending- All 3 days
Will have armor- Yes
Willing to work the booth and other events- Yes
Excited?- Undoubtedly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back