Which would you choose

• Standard MC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SPI

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
People have been going around saying that armor is costumizible in halo 3. I wanna know your opinion.(if the rumor is true) Would you make standard Mrk 7 or a custom SPI one?

Just text your opinion(I have no clue how to make a poll question :$ops: )

Its fresh and diffrent, ill still prolly flip flop back and fourth i just hope they have downloadable upgrades.

Chewdog316 said:
Its fresh and diffrent, ill still prolly flip flop back and fourth i just hope they have downloadable upgrades.

ooooooh. That be nice.

Last edited by a moderator:
SPARTAN-053 said:
I wanna try them all out, ganna bring a new light on halo.

MX, love your picture.

thx i though it was so cool when i first saw it (i had 2 cut some off it is origonally a full body view)

Last edited by a moderator:
i like all the armor but i heard that they will have game play differences like melee increesed with one and etc but i think thats not cool i just want cosmetic differences and im pretty sure that they are putting in the SPI armor cause something that's going to happen in campiagn.

I'd probably stick wit ole MC but i also saw that you can customize EACH peice of armor theres SPI MK6 if the bring the other spartans in they'll also need the MK5 and theres another armor dunno what it is yet...

what evers best?

Ill chose the best customizable armor on earth but the MC armor and Spi armor looks cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back