SPI Shoulders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its the Spartan III SPI and no theres no pep file. i made it from scratch. They are done now and are my babies, i :love: them.:lol:

Dont worry, its done now and detailed, and it is not pep.

As for the reference pic, there is only one and its on the Ghosts of Onyx cover.

Sorry for the lack of updates of pics, my cameras being stupid again.

Spartan-104 said:
Dont worry, its done now and detailed, and it is not pep.

As for the reference pic, there is only one and its on the Ghosts of Onyx cover.

Sorry for the lack of updates of pics, my cameras being stupid again.

Ok that's what I thought. BUT I found 2 other pics of the Spartan III SPI armor on bungies website. Granted this is fan art but as far as I can see useful.

Here

http://nikon.bungie.org/miscartimages/ghosts_of_onyx.jpg

And Here

http://nikon.bungie.org/miscartimages/s3.jpg

I hope these are useful. I personally would love to make a Spartan III SPI suit and am actively looking for all the info I can find.

How do you plan on making the helm? I have seen a pep for it, looks like it would be Challenging for the shield let alone the rest of its shape.

Edit: when are you going to post pics of your MA5K? I would love to see it Go Spartan III's!

Last edited by a moderator:
Spartan 161 said:
Your security setting are probably to high. it loads up fine for me. Anyone else having this problem?

yeah i got the same problem too when opening them.

Spartan 161 said:
Your security setting are probably to high. it loads up fine for me. Anyone else having this problem?

I got the 403 error as well.

Spartan 161 said:

Same thing I can't see Jack S....I mean anything. Then again I'm on my work computer.

1ManBattalion said:
Same thing I can't see Jack S....I mean anything. Then again I'm on my work computer.

Try it from your home pc and let me know if it works. If that doesn't work copy the link and paste it in your browser and try that. Let me know if it works out.

P.s. don't get caught surfing from work lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back