SPI Shoulders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, this topic has inspired me in a way... I'm gonna make a mix of Mjolnir and SPI armor!
In other words; Mjolnir Mark VI helmet with SPI mark III armor >__>
Ghosts of Onyx is my favorite Halo book, I really like Eric Nylund, he knows how to write, I mean he basically wrote about the things that weren't in the game and he made some of it up, whereas William Dietz just did his off of Halo:CE. >__>

The 3D art is lacking in the accuracy of the cover art. The other is a little better. However i wish they would stick to what little information there is and improvise the rest, not "base it off" of what they think it should look like. :cautious:

True, But with only one Bungie/Micro$oft image out there it leaves the fans some room for variation. I like some of the details from each image I have found. If I ever get the clay and start sculpting for a Spartan 3 SPI suit I will probably use a mish mash of details from all of them. So you never answered, make any progress on your suit build?

Copy and paste in to your browser address bar, It was already mentioned.

As for the Shoulder Pieces, They look fairly simmilar to what I had modelled awhile back for CMT.

Keep it up :).

-Doom

I know this is Necro posting to the max, hijacking the thread and another million rules that i have broken but i was wondering is there any more infomation on SPI Armor? I am currently in progress planning some SPI armor and is desperate on any other infomation e.g pep links so on

MODS IF YOU DO NOT APROVE PLEASE LOCK SORRY FOR ANY INCONVINIENCE

The best photos i could get my hands
/Users/oek/Desktop/gallery_6889_853_88992.jpg
/Users/oek/Desktop/Spartan_III.jpg
/Users/oek/Desktop/Spartans-never-die.jpg

There is a clear reference image of the front and back in the new Art of Halo 3 book...

gallery_6889_853_88992.jpg

pvt. waffles said:
this is major necro posting... please check the dates on the posts above you

he does now its a major necro he said it in his post

he realy should have sarted a new topic but he did said if it is too much can the mods lock it

Last edited by a moderator:
pvt. waffles said:
this is major necro posting... please check the dates on the posts above you
yer i know (read above so i dont have to explain), i am just really interested in the SPI armor and couldn't find any recent topics on it. I know i have done wrong

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back