squalls gunblade

Status
Not open for further replies.

BSlapNinja87

Jr Member
i have a gun blade model that i found forgot where i got it i have had for a year or so. but any way i would like to request or commission an unfolder to help me with this as i want to be squall for the convention next year i have the file but i warn you now it is a lot to work on i would do but my knowledge of how to get it to work is limited so any one interrested just let me know. sorry if this is in the wrong spot was not sure where to put it;);););)

I hope that one day you can release the pep file so others can also make the gunblade, I am very much interested, seeing that I am doing kingdom hearts.

well i just got measurements to day and hopefully some one can unfold it it will be released asap oh and while we are one kning dom hearts i have many keyblades i have been working in any one you want just ask

Do you happen to have Vanitas keyblade? My friend says it is too hard and he is asking money to make it, I have Aqua's, Terra's, and Ventus's keyblade but I just need Vanitas

I'd like to take a look at the file as well, I consider myself to be pretty good at unfolding and fixing any problem spots in a 3d program if needed. (chasenbarnes@hotmail.com)

im sorry for my lack of reply i have been very bus with work marines dont get days off any way ill send the emails to both of you soon as im able to thank you for your patience and understanding

Hi I was looking to do squall for cosplay and iv looked up and down for a gunblade model but the pep file online is gone i was just wondering if either of you have finished since this tread hasn't been touched in a while haha plz and thank you :D

Status
Not open for further replies.