STAFF & Member List

Hi. I'm a newer member, and I read that the requirements for the Canadian Regiment are 50 posts and a minimum of 90 days on the forums? If someone could please confirm this I would really appreciate that (I'm from Saskatoon, SK for when I'm eligible to hopefully join the listing).
Right you are! The 50 posts and 90 days is part of The Mantle for becoming a Full Member. Keep up the gradual posting and you'll be eligible in no time.

Hi. I'm a newer member, and I read that the requirements for the Canadian Regiment are 50 posts and a minimum of 90 days on the forums? If someone could please confirm this I would really appreciate that (I'm from Saskatoon, SK for when I'm eligible to hopefully join the listing).
Hi Nerfenty, one of the Canadian leadership team here. That is correct. 50 meaningful posts and 90 days to become a member. I say meaningful, because we don’t want folks spamming old threads or just leaving “this is awesome” comments on 50 things. It’s about promoting engagement and becoming part of the community.

After that you can submit any costumes you have made for assessment if that is your jam. If you are still working on your costume that is no big deal, take your time and submit it when you’re ready. But most importantly welcome and I hope to see you around at conventions.

Hi Nerfenty, one of the Canadian leadership team here. That is correct. 50 meaningful posts and 90 days to become a member. I say meaningful, because we don’t want folks spamming old threads or just leaving “this is awesome” comments on 50 things. It’s about promoting engagement and becoming part of the community.

After that you can submit any costumes you have made for assessment if that is your jam. If you are still working on your costume that is no big deal, take your time and submit it when you’re ready. But most importantly welcome and I hope to see you around at conventions.
Sounds good. I hope to be at conventions with you guys as well.

This thread is more than 5 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back